Sunday, October 03, 2010

Plentycast #4

You join us with your humble correspondent not in the best of health. It's been a week of man flu and as such a couple of coughs have made it into the show this time around. I blame the government...

Anyway, some louder moments on the podcast this time around. I think I was still a bit pissed off by the Rovers' performance the day before so threw in some truculence at the last minute. I think too that I'm allowed to play a Joanna Newsom track in 2 podcasts in a row - it may be a faux pas of the highest order but the reasoning behind it is pretty clear. So, in the words of the late Ron Pickering, away you go -



Tracklisting -

1. The Lapse - Buffet
2. Hot Snakes - Plenty For All
3. Smog - Vessel In Vain
4. Chris Brokaw - I Remember
5. Karate - It's 98 Stop
6. Engine Down - Second Of February
7. RM Hubbert - Hey There Mr Bone
8. Mount Eerie - Wind's Dark Poem
9. Fucked Up - Black Hats
10. Converge - Wishing Well
11. Joanna Newsom - '81
12. Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

No comments: