Thursday, March 03, 2011

Plentycast #14

As I say at the start of the latest show, I can't believe that it's March already. I mean, it feels like only yesterday I was at the Sonic Youth gig in London, and that was the end of December! Time has flown, and our podcasts are flowing nicely too.

This one has a little bit of something for everybody. Well, maybe not everybody as not all of my choices met with John's approval but that's OK as a little bit of diversion from time to time is quite healthy. I think we did a bit better on the forgetful front, having a playlist in front of me certainly focused the mind a bit more - there was an issue with the microphone at one point so a bit of our chat is cobbled together, apologies for that, I hope it didn't disrupt the feel of it too much.

Onwards!

Plentycast #14 by Plentyside on Mixcloud




Tracklisting -

1. Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You
2. Yuck - Get Away
3. Times New Viking - No Time, No Hope
4. Huggy Bear - Her Jazz
5. Lungfish - Nation Saving Song
6. Melody Dog - Futuristic Lover
7. Heavenly - C Is The Heavenly Option
8. Conquering Animal Sound - Bear
9. Thirty Pounds Of Bone - Uyeasound
10. Gary Higgins - Windy Child
11. The Twilight Singers - On The Corner
12. Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
13. Fursaxa - Trobairitz
14. Lift To Experience - Waiting To Hit

No comments: