Monday, November 15, 2010

So...

...that's 7 podcasts out the way and I enjoy doing them but I never know who's out there listening to them. If you are out there and are tuning in then do say hello and let me know what you think.

I realise that I am not the most tech-savvy person in the world so the jumps between songs and in-between song chat doesn't sound great so until I get a bit more confident with the technology then that might not change overnight. However, the music is the most important aspect of these podcasts, my chat is pretty inconsequential in comparison so any feedback (outwith the usual commenters) would be appreciated.

I'd like to think that there's more than 2 people a fortnight listening so it would be good to hear from folk. I don't want to stop doing this because of lack of interest but it could come into consideration in the future.

Thanks,

Chris

No comments: