Monday, August 15, 2011

Plentycast #24

Well, we return to our previously advertised schedule with a range of songs from 1956 right up to the present day. As I say at the start of the show, pretty much everything we do is with a nod in the direction of the much missed John Peel so I hope he'd approve of playing one of his favourite acts along with a track from one of his sessions. Because of him, I always refer to records as "LPs" and if there's a slight inflection in my voice then that's the effect he's had on me. Here's to you sir. And here's to our podcast #24 -

Hit it!



Tracklisting -

1. Lonnie Donegan - Frankie And Johnny
2. The Japanese War Effort - Summer Sun Skateboard
3. Rocket From The Crypt - My Arrow's Aim
4. Judee Sill - There's A Rugged Road
5. Sebadoh - Not Too Amused
6. Owls - Anyone Can Have A Good Time
7. New Fast Automatic Daffodils - Working For Him
8. Part Chimp - Dark Entries
9. Rodan - Gauge
10. Neko Case - Deep Red Bells

No comments: