Monday, January 31, 2011

Podcast News...

Just a quick one (as it were...) to update you on a couple of items of news.

I've decided to move the podcast to monthly from fortnightly. As much as I try to get newer songs into the playlist, I always struggle a little bit to do so and find myself rushing about at the last minute to get them in, plus it's amazing how quickly the fortnight in between recordings can go and I suddenly find myself having to wing it more than is necessary. This will give me a little bit more breathing room to do a bit of research on what's new out there and hopefully plan the playlists better.

Secondly, I'm delighted to say that John Mackie will be appearing on the podcast full time from now on. I really enjoyed the ones we did in December and it's always nice to get someone else's perspective on things and not just have my chat in between the songs (which will always be the most important part of the show) and I'm glad John agreed to do it. We'll hopefully put them out around the first Sunday of the month, but John sometimes works weekends so we'll have to work around his schedule from time to time.

See you next week I think!


No comments: